02/04/2012

Umm...

Umm...
Well...
I've got some problems.

Ok, well, i think Lemme has something against me.

I don't know why, but...

Okay, so...
First, she deleted me from her friends list ( but she said she hasn't, and i haven't deleted her, so i don't know whats the truth...)

Then, I posted on my status and on my Blog that i Loooove 1D ! And Lemme just posted on her Blog that she hates One Direction and that they are Gay . =S ( Sorry, but i don't think so . )

And i think you already know this, well, me and Pgally are Gf.
And then Lemme just posted that she is annoying.

Lemme if your reading this, ( i know that you don't want to answer me on the mails ) , whats your problem ?
I mean, why do you hate me ?
What have i done to you ?


Anyway, i don't go so often on Msp now.
So, sorry. 

Bye...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skully,
    I know you must be feeling down. Don't worry :)
    Ur blog is awesome,
    Jessie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete