30/03/2012

Heey =D

Heyoo Guys...
Wel, im really so so so sorry fro not-posting anything on my Blog .
And here is a post x'D

Umm...
Nothing interesting happens these days on Msp...
So...
I decide to tell you something that's NOT about Msp...
And its about....



About.....





About 1D !!!

xD

Im in love with them ! *___*
I mean, Look !













They are so Perfect !
And their music *____*

I mean, i havent loved them, but now i do.
IM IN LOVE WITH THEM !

And i really love ( i really do ) their last single "One thing".

Here is a Pict from the video :













And if you haven't watched their video, then watch it. =D

Here is the link : One Direction *___*

And i have asked a question ( Hope you can find it ).

So, bye for now xD

<'333

6 comments:

  1. I luv them too, Chic, Umm..He is mine<'33 Just look at the 1st pic , He is ready to Kiss me<'33 He is Peng ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I really don't like 1D...I don't see whats so great about them? They sound terrible?! Sorry...1D are just gay =/
    I'm more into Paramore and Skrillex <3
    Sorry if I offended anyone..xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive Got A 1D T Shirt Dey So Shmexxi :D
    Even Though Im Into Paramore, Avenged Svenefold, Pantera, Metallica Etc xxx I <3 1D Forevz!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv all of them soo much but ill always have a little part in my heart for the bad-a$$ LOUIS TOMLINSON<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like 1D personally their songs are good they sound like west life or backstreet boys my friend said that one or 2 of them are gay is that true.....?

    ReplyDelete