21/04/2012

Sorry -.-'

Sorry Guys...
I haven't posted on this for ages !

And i haven't went to Msp often.
But i think i'll be a regular player from now xD

And, well, I've published a new movie called "I've lost everything ".
I logged the next night in...

I have thinked "There be just 5 or 6 watches on my movie..."
But, no..









It was 27 watches xD
I was really surprised =D

Thank You all who watched it.
And if you don't understand, i'll tell you abot what is going on.

So, Crissy was a Nice-Nerdy girl.
And she has a bff ( Hannah ) and a boyfriend.
But then, in her school came a new cool girl, then they have ignored her.
Her boyfriend and her bff have leaved her for that new girl...

But then she decided to change everything...
She said : "I can not lose anything more, because i lost it already all..."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skully, hope we can chat soon. Your blog is really good and inspiring. Well done. From Jessie, :]

    ReplyDelete