03/05/2012

News^^

Heeyoo Guys =)
Haven't posted for a while.
Sorry -.-'

Anyways...
Here are some news. =D
So, i think you have seen this.
MSP HAS CHANGED !

And i think its a little coplicated, but its cool xD

Here is a Pict of my "new profile" :









And, now i can have 4 bffs xD ( Yes, 4 bffs ) .
And me and Lemme are alright now.
I mean, we was in a little "fight" sometimes, but now is everything alright =D

And she is my bff now =D










Well, i think its enough of the "new msp".
I mean, msp has chenged, but my blog too !

Its now in a "black-and-white" version =)
Hope you like it.

And, i have put my playlist again.

Bye, for now .

Peace xx

2 comments:

  1. Of course i would add u Chloe
    if u wanna add me im called eve123321
    anyway lemme ur well pretty so r u skully_

    ReplyDelete