28/06/2012

^____^

Hello ^__^
How are you Guys ? =D

Sorry for not-posting on my blog.
Well, i haven't went on Msp for a while, so i haven't posted on my blog either.

Here are some news on Msp that i haven't posted a bout x'D


















As you can see on this picture , i published three new movies. =)
And please watch them. That will be really nice of you guys =)

Oh and we have a new competition =)














And i really don't know whats about this competition ? :S
i mean, i really have no idea to make a movie about this :S

I only like the clothing in the competition and i already made a look of it =)

Oh, and Olly won the second place in the competition. Congratulation =)


















Lol, i really don't know what to write more. x'D

Oh, and , if you want...

I can make you baner for your blog ( but i need to have you in my friends list ).
'Cause im bored x'D

Buuh, byee <'33

No comments:

Post a Comment