19/03/2012

Ugh :@

What is happening with you Guys ?
What are you trying with that Hate mails ?

I know a lot of you haven't writed hate mails, and im sorry, but im so angry.

Lemme wanted to quit Msp.
Just because one girl and her 10 accounts .

Look, i've become hate mails too.
Nut its a long time ago.
I become one when i started to go out with Lemme and two when we break up .






























I've just ignored her, and you should do the same.

I was so angry on that girl that writed Lemme hate mails.
That..
That i writed her something.

Look what i writed :



















Ugh.
And i was so angry that i've buy black hair .
( im not normal )

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh =(

    Sme With Mwaah Wheen I Broke Up With Lil x'D

    I Did The Same, I Just Ignored =(

    Love Yuuh <'333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me cry a little bit.. I thought msp people's were nicer?!

    ReplyDelete