01/03/2012

(:

Heey Guys (:
Sorry, i haven't posted to much on my blog...
Well, i want just to tell you that the thing with Lemme is everything alright.
Its not what it was but i think its ok.

Well, Lemme published a movie.
I think you have watched it .













And i really haven't knew this...
I mean i haven't expect this kind of truth....
But, everything is fine.
Lemme has tell me every detail of her story.

And guys please stop sending her Hate mails.
You don't need to hate her.
'Cause i don't hate her.

Maybe we're not now girlfriends, but we're still Amazing friends...

And just one thing.

I don't want to go out !
And if i go out it wont be a girl.










Anyways, i've published a new movie, and i saw that a lot of you saying me "Just follow your heart".
And in this moment, i really don't know what my heart want. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment